Tuesday, August 21, 2007

JoJo was a man who thought he was a woman...wait...

Let me preface this by saying I have been watching entirely too much television lately .

I'm hooked on two shows in particular- Big Love and The Singing Bee. Seeing as my chances of actually getting a part on Big Love are slim to none, I've decided to put in my application to be on the Singing Bee. Seriously, I'm sitting here and I've got all these contestants beat. Oldies, 90s...you name it, I can sing it. I'll be emailing it in tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted. :-)



(This was the last time I sang in front of a large group of people, though most of the time I was lip syncing...shh ;-)

1 comment:

gabriel said...

Right, you mentioned that show last night. I'm really very intrigued. You should let me know when it's on so I can watch it sometime.

And good luck with the entry process. :)