Monday, August 13, 2007

110 Degrees in the Shade

It is too damn hot.
Silly mid-west humidity.
It's lay under the ceiling fan in your underwear drinking iced tea hot.

But with classes starting on Thursday, I had to put clothes on and venture over the the KU Student Union. Needless to say...it was a little crazy. I bravely strolled through the crowds, got my ID card and with a little help from TheMindtaker, found my books at the bookstore.

I'm very excited for my schedule-
Approaches to Study of Religion
Religious Perspectives On War & Peace
Religion & Society in Asia: Modern Japan

It's going to be a great semester and you can look forward to plenty of blog entries about these subjects and more. :-)


See? It's official.
(Yes I wore purple and white to get my photo taken. I'm still a Wildcat at heart!)

2 comments:

Mark said...

What's that ugly looking bird doing on your ID card? ;)

Unknown said...

Hey, I wish you luck with the beginning of class!