Monday, April 30, 2007

Well, I'm so tired of crying...

but I'm out on the road again. I'm on the road again.

So I'm going to give this blog thing another try. You know what they say- Third time's a charm.

This blog should be different than the last two. No teenage angst or obscure references to boys, but rather a documentation of my journey towards my M.A. in Religious Studies at the University of Kansas. Thoughts, rants, insights, enlightenment, funny stories...you name it, it'll probably make it on here.


I'm not officially in Lawrence yet, so I thought I'd kick this new blog off with a few entries from my senior sem "Spiritual Autobiography"...which I have yet to finish completely...so stay tuned! :-)

To steal a line from Voltaire (and Travis' blog) "If we don't find something interesting...at least we shall find something new"